I’m turning 25 in 4 months, which means I’ll be a quarter of a century old, and 5 years away from 30 (I still remember the birthday message I received for my 15th birthday: “half-way to thirty”).
- Sleepy at 11pm (those days of sleeping at 3am are behind me)
- Facebook friends are getting engaged, or married, or having kids (should I be worried??)
- Being health-conscious (because without health, you can forget about everything else)
- Becoming more conscious of my spending – like L. N. Smith said: “every dollar you spend (or don’t spend) is a vote you cast for the world you want.”
- Having a few close friends is better than having many acquaintances
- Accepting that everyone is different, and not judging others for being different.
- Becoming more aware of the world around me (Woody has been a good influence on me in that sense)
- Starting to understand things from my parents’ POV (and thankful for their many sacrifices rather than focusing on the shortcomings)
Circle Game by Joni Mitchell – A song from my childhood (grade 2) — how time flies. I am dragging my feet in the circle game now. Please slow the circle down…